Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I missed a day.

Not on purpose, of course.

I just get on one of those migraine rides and I'm gone for a day.

Not too pleasant. I was thinking in the night when the pain was raging on and on and the ice bag was not helping that I should simply go outside and stick my head in the snowbank.

It sounded like a really good idea at the time, but in the light of day, now when I can think a little more rationally, I most likely would have seemed like one of those crazy people who go around outside in the middle of winter with little else on than a smile.

But sometimes a headache brings out the weirdness in people.....maybe it's the drugs.......

I don't like missing a day at this time of the year.

Every day around Christmas is so beautiful and people are so friendly and kind and caring, I hate to miss one of those kinds of days.

Guess I'll have to make up for it tomorrow.

Now, hopefully I shall sleep well this night and not be thinking of snow banks and actually WANTING to be cold.

See, to me, that's just weird.........must have been the drugs alright.........

No comments: