Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Something beautiful.

That's what I found this Christmas. Something so beautiful that I cannot possibly describe it.

The beauty is in seeing Christ in action. Seeing him unfold before my eyes the wonder of his miracles.

Watching son becoming something he has not been for a very long, long time. Content. Happy. Comfortable.

Watching children communicate on an adult level that has never been before.

Enjoying seeing love in action.

It truly is the most wondrous of Christmases.

So, on behalf of husband and myself, I would like to thank Jesus for the miracle of Christmas.

A miracle not only took place 2000 years ago in a stable in Bethlehem but one also took place in our home today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God's amazing work is certainly not limited to thousands of years ago. I think that's pretty cool.