Monday, March 31, 2008

April 1st.

A day for jokes, pranks, subtle lies and general unabashed tom foolery.

So, keep an open mind and be ready for those crazy newspaper headlines that say:

"The City Engineering Department has declared a "Toilet Tissue-less Month" for the City of Prince Albert. All households will refrain from using toilet tissue for the next month as a way to begin our new Green Enhancement Policy. Everyone is asked to co-operate and will be fined accordingly if not in compliance with these new procedures. "

Ya, stuff like that.

I remember back when I was younger, the local radio station announced to the general public that they were to place paper bags over their phones as SaskTel would be blowing out all lines that day!" Some folks fell for it......

Me. I'll simply call my brother and wish him a Happy Birthday. I've never tricked him as he's certainly no fool.......too bad though that our dear mother couldn't hold out 'til April 2nd! He's carried around that fate for let me see, 65 years!!!!

Happy Birthday, Garry. You've managed life well and I'm proud to be your sister!

No comments: