Monday, March 3, 2008

The girl.

Well, that was one great weekend. Have you ever seen that show "Meet the Fockers"? Well, the weekend wasn't at all like that!!!

Son had lady-friend with him and we all met in Regina at daughter's house.

Yes, it was one great weekend.

I now am totally convinced daughter has the gift of hospitality.......not to mention cooking!!!

I think I'd like to have a weekend like that again in the very near future.

Well, other than son's car not starting today and daughter having to offer up her car for him to drive so he and lady-friend can visit her young brother in Bible college 3 hours away to the west.

Ya, other than that, I mean, it was a super weekend.

Did I mention the 80km/hr winds Sunday?????!!!!

1 comment:

Linea said...

Glad the weekend went well. And yes those winds - they were bone chilling. They must have been worse down there on the bald prairie.