Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Times are a changin'......

Life just continues on and the constant barrage of change in one form or another makes for an exciting existence.

It is not for the faint of heart, this living.

We get pushed at, prodded along, rooted up, scraped up, smashed down, sat on, moved over and sometimes we even have a good time.

Did I say life is not for the faint of heart? Ya.

So, dear Aunt Connie will be trying out Abbeyfield on April 1st.....for a couple of months, I think.

I know she will enjoy it and she won't have to worry about being cared for anymore. I mean there are simply some things we, as lay/non-medical types cannot do for her. Her meals will be taken care of and she'll have so much less room to worry about keeping tidy. That's important to her.

I'm trusting for God to direct her in all of this. I pray that his hand will be upon her, in yet another change that this life is sending her way. But, if I know her, she'll eat it up, perhaps spit some back and go on with her life.

That's the way she is.....always able to cope with whatever life throws at her.

Quite a woman!!!

No comments: