Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy week.

Monday - Clean house for company coming this weekend (except Monday is almost over and I haven't yet cleaned).

Tuesday - Bake something for Wednesday and try to clean house.

Wednesday - Meet the new RCMP constable, Steven Reid and get our picture taken with him in his red surge.

Thursday - Retirement function for Carman Dodge.

Friday - 20 family reunion guests coming.

Saturday - Monday - Look after our guests, visit and care for them.

Oh, and in between there I'll be working 8-5 and visiting my dear Auntie in hospital each day.

Lord, could I have an extra day thrown in there somewhere, please? Not sure if I can fit all this stuff into that time frame. You made the sun stop, after all!

1 comment:

Linea said...

If we were given an extra day we'd have it filled up before God could blink!