Monday, April 21, 2008

So fickle....

She's so fickle.

She breezes in and out expecting me to be so excited to have her around again.

But I'm no fool! I know her well. She can change her mind like nothing on earth.

I really do appreciate her though. She's always so encouraging and gives the very best she has but there are days you know, when what she gives just isn't enough for me. I expect so much more.

Perhaps I expect too much, I don't know.

She gets so forceful at times and there's simply nothing I can do about that either!

I love it when she is gentle and soft and like the lady I know she CAN be. I like those days.

But even in the midst of her worst days, I know that eventually she will stop all of her frivolousness and just be her....beautiful and lovely and I shall wait for those days..patiently.


Spring....she's quite a gal.

No comments: