Wednesday, May 28, 2008

An experience...

A beautiful May spring day it was.

When I came home at lunch time, I brewed a spot o' tea and took it outside with me to sip.

Put my chair facing south...into the sun.....sat back, feet up.....and sipped.

The tea was ever-so-fine.

The air was breathtaking....as in, when I took a breath in it was like breathing in a 3 dimensional virtual canvas that swallowed up your senses into one gigantic, passionate nature high.

Fragrances from the flowering blossoms near by, along with the scent of freshly cut grass, budding leaves and newly cultivated soil, all made for a moment in aroma paradise.

Green surrounded me, flowers gazed proudly out from their various sized pots, anxious to strutt their stuff. I didn't want to be the one to tell them that that was as far as they would be going but a few were hanging out and over their confines to show me just how daring and bold they could be.

Sun burst over me, warming my bones and my eyeballs, toenails and lips, bathing me in Vitamin D.

Too many more of these half hour erotic experiences and I'll have to stay indoors...........

No comments: