Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Will I. Makett

That's the question.

Saturday seems like a long way off.

After more than 5 weeks of vacation I feel like I'm right back where I started. Exhausted.

Is there any justice for senior citizens who want to retire but can't, because their pension is a pittance?

Ya. That's another question.

It's not that I'm not thankful for all I have....job and all.....but when you begin to want to wind down in life a bit, and take it easy for a longer spell than your yearly allotment of earned vacation days, it seems one should just be able to do that.

But, I suppose you can't have everything you want. I know I have everything I NEED, probably more than I need, actually.

Guess I need to learn how to be more thankful for all I have......I have friends like you, after all. What more can a person want.

As Rosemary Clooney and Bing Crosby sang in "White Christmas"....."If you're worried and you can't sleep, just count your blessings instead of sheep, and you'll fall asleep, counting your blessings."

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....'nite.

No comments: