Monday, July 28, 2008

Well, hot crinkles!

I made it through the first day at work. My head's still in the spin cycle but it should get to the rinse by Friday....same as the laundry in the basement!

There is just a lot happening around me right now. People need help with things. At this particular point in time, I'm not sure if I'm up to pitching in. But there are others that can and that's good. If I can get my body into a quick routine once more, I should be able to help out this week and if I can't, well, there is always the next time.

Aunt Connie seemd much better when we went to see her today. A few weeks ago, she was struggling with a terrible cough but she has mustered enough energy and will power to fight that off well. She's been assessed too, so when a bed becomes available, she will be off to a new facility. That will be better for her, I think, than the hospital.

I'm being summoned. The musty lake clothes are calling me from the depths......."wash me.....wash me.....wash me..."...and I must comply......

No comments: