Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Bucks.....








My husband not only salivates when seeing a nice big buck (top pic) but his pulse rises and maybe even his blook pressure ascends a point or two just reading about them (second pic)!
He and his buddy are off hunting. The meat will be precisely and beautifully cut to perfection, some ground into deerburger and some made into various sausages.
I think in the last three pics, he's daydreaming about hunting and contemplating hunting and getting his manly legs all limbered up for the great hunt.
And the way Wall Street is teetering on the brink these days, it's good to know I have a husband who can provide for our daily bread....even if it is in the form of deer meat.
So, today I thank God for big bucks........and I don't mean $$$$ kind either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My hubby came home from his big moose hunt-with a (one) grouse! It will be eaten tonight, with a few humoured comments such as "how it tastes like moose"! Hubby is home, safe and sound, along with my parking pass and garage door opener - that went hunting too! I know Ken will have better success.
dw