Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Celebrations and Gifts......

Todd's perfection in wrapping.

Shannon, Todd and Brittney

Kim and Matthew


Matthew, our son.
We celebrated 25 years of our son's life yesterday. He's a good son...dare I say, a superb son.
His love was with him...Kim. And Shannon, Todd and Brittney too....and Logan, his friend, came for cake and the young stayed up late for a showing of "Gremlins".
There is nothing on earth like having those you love, close to you, whether it be Christmas or not.
It's their presence.........that's all........that's everything. No gift can ever replace that joy.
Just how good can a Christmas get anyway!
Tonight at 7:30 p.m. we will all go to our church Candlelight Service. I trust it will be a beautiful time for welcoming once again the Bethlehem baby into our hearts and homes....and lives.
Come, Lord Jesus... Come.........

1 comment:

Mr. C.C. said...

I read part of the post and I had a brain fart as to who Todd was. Than I was like OH YEAH!!!

I will be at church tonight. See you than.