Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Visiting....


Hillary, the ravishing young lovely on the right, will be gracing our home tomorrow night. She's the second child of former pastor Randall and wife, Lauralea Friesen. She's coming 'home' for a few days from Bible college for a visit. It will be wonderful to have her in our home.:-)
She hasn't had opportunity yet to make "The Field" in Alberta her real home yet as she has either been working away or in school, but her mom and dad seem to be doing pretty well in that area, I think. I thank God for that...it's tough moving.
But before Hillary arrives, husband has to clean up "his bathroom" downstairs so she will not have to go "eeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwww" when she goes to shower. All in due time, he says.
I'm off now to have coffee with a dear friend. We have some discussing to do.
And then tomorrow I'll be having two more parties. My friend Phil and I share the same birthday...different years, of course.:-) I suppose you could call us the 'Forest Service Twins' (we kind of look alike.....we both wear glasses). He's getting to be a year older tomorrow....and I'm NOT, so he may just catch up.
PLUS, the folks who own our building are putting on a nice get together for all of us at the Forest Centre tomorrow too....so, need I say more.....food...it's all about food.
Lord, help me to choose the most delicious, delectable food with the least amount of calories......or not.

4 comments:

Mr. C.C. said...

It is interesting that Hilary decided to come to Prince Albert first not Malmo/Wetaskawin.

If the food I love has no calories, than I would be laughing.

Sharon Kent said...

Guess we're special, eh?

Ya, no calories in foods I love?? Isn't that some kind of whacky and weird, not to mention funny dream.

Shauna Bennett said...

Happy birthday dear Sharon! Hope you had a wonderful day today and enjoyed all the delicious food! :)

Sharon Kent said...

Thank you, Shauna, for you good wishes.. I can't begin to tell you what a lovely day I experienced....

I am a blessed person, indeed.

Blessings and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Love,
Sharon