Thursday, February 26, 2009

Anticipation...


That picture is what greeted us the first morning we were at The Quest last year at our Women's Retreat. It was the first sunrise picture I took, I think, on my trusty little Olympus. She's been good to me...little Ms. "O". She's well over 3 GB already....and going strong.
I'll see how much she can capture up at Christopher Lake. People, activities, scenery, perhaps even an animal or two.
I'm off to pack but I shall return on Sunday to give you a sample of what took place.
Dixie is the co-ordinator and she has worked so very hard. May God bless her for her faithfulness and willingness to make it a useful, and thought-provoking weekend. Between she and her sister-in-law, Maureen (our guest speaker), it is shaping up to be one terrific time.
I'm still not sure why we call it a retreat.....we surely don't retreat from much...just our men.
hee..hee..hee...ha...ha...ha...ha..ha......
I said to husband I didn't know how he would get along without me for meals and such.....and we both had a good laugh over that one.
Ta ta for now then.
I hopefully will be a "new" person when I return.....on the inside, at least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time...

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a
new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
You have done a marvellous job!

My web page ... quickest way to lose weight