Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My voice....la...la..la...la...

Am I getting a cold?

Am I getting old?

I think I'm just bold!!

But I'm not quite sold

That my voice will hold

Like a note of gold

Before I'm told

That I should fold.......

My voice up in a brown paper bag and silently seel away into the night, never to be heard again until I take up voice lessons in heaven.

Cough....sputter.....hack......bark.......don't think I have a cold.

Guess it's just my age.....can't sing like I used to....and "like I used to" wasn't all that great either.

Like I said, heaven should be good for voice lessons, but quite frankly, I don't even think He cares one way or another whether I'm singing on tune or off. He just enjoys me singing. Ya.

Worship practice, in case you haven't connected my thoughts here, was...i n t e r e s t i n g.

No comments: