Thursday, November 26, 2009

YOU are wanted....

2008 Advent Program
Emily and Cory were co-hosts.
Many people did many things....Fiona played piano, too.

Seeing that I'm responsible for getting the program together for our Advent Celebration on December 6, I need your help.
Do you sing? read? play an instrument? recite? act? ....and even dance - in a tasteful evangelical way, that is :-)
If you answer "yes" to any of these, it's YOU I'm looking for.
Yes, YOU!!!
God expects us to use our gifts that he's entrusted us with so, get over that shyness and get using that gift.
It would be good if it had some kind of "Christmas" theme to it.
Although one year we did have our youth pastor juggle some balls on the stage....much to everyones amusement...and entertainment.
I need to know what you'll be doing by December 3.
Call me, email me, hand me a secret note. All are welcome avenues of communication as to your availability for the program.
I may even take a hand to something myself.

2 comments:

Dixie said...

I just asked Marc if there was any way we could be there for the Advent service. But we really can't... Hope it goes well. If there aren't enough people or you just need some comic relief, Luke's performance from last year is on YouTube. :)

Sharon Kent said...

Shoot! We miss you guys...

Yes, we may just look that performance up as a sweet memory and laugh all the while!!