Saturday, January 16, 2010

I wonder what's next...




Landlady: "Looks like your place will be on the market and up for sale this week."

So, today there was a whole gaggle of real estate folks here checking the place out and getting the goods on our little place here.

Then they even brought people in to have a look at the "new listed house on the block".

Maybe no one will like it and we'll be able to stay here.

Maybe someone will buy it to rent to some really good renters.....like us for instance.

I don't have the energy for uncertainty right now. I need stability....

Note: I said "I"...need......not sure what God will think I need! We'll see...

In the meantime, join me and we'll think flowers.......

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Wow. That's got to be stressful. Trusting everything will work out for the best. Take care!

Linea said...

Thinking of you guys. What was that you said in your last post about your home being secure?

Hang on to the provision of God.