Sunday, March 28, 2010

Drinking.....

Ya, I've been drinking up a storm today....and I'm still sober enough to type!!!

Not funny....

A kidney infection complete with sore back is making for some really fine cranberry juice drinking sessions.

Good thing I like the stuff.

Doctor prescribed some good old heavy-duty antibiotics to get things under control...so to speak.

I can see it all now....in goes the juice.....out goes the juice....in goes the water....out goes the water.  It should make for some interesting times tonight.

Hope YOU sleep well.....

2 comments:

Linea said...

Take care friend. Missed you last night.

Matthew said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well:( I don't know if you do already, but apparently if you can find the pure cranberry juice from somewhere like Nutter's, it's way better for you. All the extra sugar and junk in the 'normal' stuff supposedly works to counteract some of the effectiveness of the cranberry action.

Anyway, I hope you feel better:)