Sunday, November 21, 2010

You should be in bed....

and so should I.  Look!  It's getting up to 11 p.m.

I had such a dreadful sleep last night, I'm almost afraid this night will be a repeat.  Dang hormones!!!!!!

Well, the Harry Potter movie was just as boring as the last one.  I'm just not into these movies/books.  But daughter and granddaughter seemed to enjoy themselves.  For me, it was either football or Harry Potter....let's see....not much to choose from....so I chose to be with my girls...a no brainer.

Crikey, it's cold out there too this night.  Plugged in the old block heater so the car will start in the frosty A.M.

And this apartment is incredibly warm for being in the minus 20's.  We haven't touched the thermostat yet and the place remains a lovely constant +21C. 

And now, as I say, let's all hit the hay.
Ya, there's some hay for ya'.

No comments: