Friday, January 28, 2011

I am humbled.....

I just received a visit from a co-worker.  She came bearing healing love gifts from my work place.  Look.....






Roses....

Good wishes hand written on a card....

AND $25. gift for theatre passes...

Behold, what manner of love my co-workers have given to me, that I should be called their friend!

It's enough love to make all the pain in my knee disappear.

Thanks gals, for getting this all organized just for me....you know who you are!!!

"The Lord bless  you (all of you at work...)
and keep you,
The Lord make his face to shine on you
and be gracious to you,
The Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace." 
Numbers 6:24-28

Thank you Forest Service gang....I am in awe......
with all my love....Sharon

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Sharon, the roses are absolutely beautiful. Enjoyed our little visit this afternoon. Take care....Get well soon! Miss you at the office.
Hugs~
Corinne