Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm a big mouth...

Yep.  That's me.  A big mouth.

It's not that I very often open my mouth but when I do, watch out!

Some things are worth being a big mouth about, right?  Like when you want to say something of great importance to you and you want everyone to know about it.


Or it could be that I open my mouth when I shouldn't.  And it most likely gets me into trouble.


But tonight, I just couldn't help myself.  I sat down at the table and I just opened my mouth so wide I could have put my shoe right in there.  Ken didn't seem upset or anything.  He just sat back and watched me be a big mouth!


Well, really.  Who wouldn't be a big mouth...



packing one of Ken's home made burgers in there!  I didn't think I could do it...but, alas, I could....

Being a big mouth can get you into all kinds of trouble - gaining weight is what I'm talkin' about!

A person could get lock jaw, couldn't they???

Yummmmmm........:)

No comments: