Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Routine....

I'm a sucker for routine.  When I go on vacation, where I really think I'll be away from routine, I end up having one anyway.....same only different!

What is it then that makes us feel refreshed?  When we go from one routine to another...the same routine only different surroundings what is it that allows us to be invigorated.  Is it our visual senses, or hearing...feeling???  Perhaps a combination of things surrounding the same routine makes us feel like we have experienced something new.  I find it all very interesting...how our senses and inner thoughts, spirits and mind can make us feel like we've been on a vacation...how does that work anyway?  You read stuff about 'virtual reality' and I think it must be something like that.

 Whether it's home....

 or work.....

or vacation...
it's always good to get into some kind of routine.

I think it keeps us human:)

No comments: