Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tickle, tickle, tickle.....

Sleeping away peacefully, I am awakened by a fluttering of sorts on my back.

My hand goes towards it and it stops.

I fall back to sleep.

Awakened again by a tickling on my lower back.

This time I shoot straight up...slide over to the outer regions of this enormous king-size bed, pull the sheet up over the bottom sheet and whack the daylights out of whatever is between those sheets and fall back down onto the bed and back into an oblivious sleep.

Waking up in the morning I go about my usual morning routine....but before getting dressed, I remember the episode that took place in the night.  Must have been a dream, I'm thinking.  But just to make sure, I  pull back the top sheet and begin a sweeping motion with my hands on the bottom sheet.

Yep, there had been a spider in my bed.  There was a viewing of the body...but no funeral.

1 comment:

Mr. C.C. said...

I figured as much. Ha!