Friday, October 14, 2011

Country Store...

I've been resting up for tomorrow when the women of our church host the city at their Country Store.  Baking (and good baking too), crafts, and a luncheon (sandwiches, dessert and coffee).  It's always a great way to serve the community and to meet all the regular attenders who have been coming to this event for many years.

Hope we will see some of you there, too....from 10 AM to 2 PM.








People who attend say it's one of the best of it's kind in the whole city!  I think those people may be right:)

2 comments:

Matthew said...

"People who attend say it's one of the best of it's kind in the whole city!"

I haven't been there in a while but I would still support such a bold statement;)

Sharon Kent said...

I figured I was pretty safe saying it on my blog of what....a dozen readers...hee hee hee