Saturday, October 15, 2011

Country Store...

It was a good sale today.  I wasn't involved like I usually am but I managed to sell some good baking and have great conversations with several folks.  Our Conference Superintendent, Jeff, was passing through P.A. too, so he stopped by and had lunch and visited with a few folks and the pastors.

One of our church women, whose daughter contributes to our sale each year by sewing many wonderful items, did so again this year....except this year, besides sewing various articles to put in the sale, also sewed every woman working at the sale, a beautiful bib apron...red and beige.  I'll show you some pics...

Tracy, Marg and Marian unknowingly model the new aprons.

The tables were full of delicious choices!

Ken, Linea, Sara, Janet, Supt. Jeff, Seth and Stacia 
gathered around the table for tea and a chat.

The Youth had their own table of great items, too!!!  
I bought some of Pastor Stacia's lovely hand-crafted cards:)

It was a good day but I had to come home and rest....

No comments: