Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Insomnia...

I suspect it is the fact I'm having to take thyroid pills is the reason behind my insomnia.

I sleep really well....'til 3 AM.

Then it's tossing and turning, fluffing up the pillow, counting sheep until about 15 minutes before the alarm goes off.  That really is annoying.

Wonder what this night will bring.  As I type, my eyelids are slowly closing.  Had better run and have my shower before I fall asleep in this chair.

And it's "Relay for Life" Cookie Day at work tomorrow.  We made some pretty fine puffed wheat squares.  If you stop by, you can have one for a buck.....good cause and all.

A subtle reminder that it's 60 days 'til Christmas.  My name doesn't have any ornaments (above).  Hope I wasn't too bad a girl!

Sleep well...I hear ice pellets on my window....:)

No comments: