Monday, March 12, 2012

Enough time...

That's what I'm wondering right about now.  I'm managing to get stuff done, barely.

Work all day.  Eat supper and get right into baking five pie crusts for our Relay for Life "Pie Day" on Wednesday at noon.

In between cooking the crusts, I had a visit from Shannon, typed up an agenda for husband's meeting this evening and have now just typed up a draft of this Sunday's Worship Service...and emailed it to all those involved.

Tomorrow is work til 5 then rush off to Worship Music Practice for Sunday and immediately after practice there are 5 pie crusts to fill.

Wednesday will be working to 5, Kid's Klub from 5 to 7 and then a Vitality Meeting after that.

Thursday I will work to 5, then will type up the Order of Worship to send to the church secretary, Jane, for this Sunday's bulletin info.

Friday, my day off, will be spent with friends from Saskatoon.  Ray will be bringing up my spiffy new computer that he built for me and will be setting it all up.  Yay Ray!!!!

It's about all I can handle for one week.

Now it's bed time, I'm thinkin'!  Actually, I'm thinkin' a lot more than that, but it will do for now.

No comments: