Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturdays....

I'm attempting to get a handle on this new laptop....so in true laptop fashion, I'm sitting here on my bed with my computer on the top of my lap.  What better way, I say.

The day was fun.  We're buying a new fishing boat!!!  I wasn't convinced three weeks ago that an aluminum boat would be what I'd like but I think this will be the very best kind of boat for us.  I'm not one for fuss and fashion and being cool.  I have a sense of being practical and after sitting in a beauty of a fibreglass boat where one would fear of a flopping fish in and about the white leather, we chose the metal boat with washable rug and space enough to move about and do some serious picture taking AND fishing. 

This is way exciting!!!

So that was the morning.  Jim Chad from Exclusive Auto Marine is one terrific salesman, not to mention one of our very own local boys who is doing well for himself.  We chose going there because of his friendliness and sincerity and knowledge.

Now the most difficult thing remains....getting a camping spot reserved at Waskesiu.  One step at a time!

So having this laptop on top of my lap is quite good.  I think I shall get to like this more and more.

Tomorrow is another busy day and it looks like rain is approaching as I type!  Happy pre-spring:)

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Cool, that's great:) Glad the computer(s!) are working well, too.