Thursday, April 5, 2012

Now or never...

The stress of this early morning is way too much for this post-menopausal woman!

Up at 6.  Turn on both computers.  Get to the campground web site....sitting on the ready to reserve our camping spots for our summer vacation.

Sounds simple, right????

Being a fairly good typist, I had my sites reserved in no time.

Husband, on the other hand, had a difficult time with things not having the administrative background as I do.

Typing and things are difficult for him.  And the site didn't recognize his email address for some reason....perhaps it could be because he's never used it:)

Well, as of this afternoon, we have three glorious weeks from end of June to middle of July plus almost four glorious weeks from middle of August to beginning of September....all in the same spot.

Now, it's the middle of July to the middle of August we're having difficulties with.  One week in one spot.  Hitch up huge trailer, move to another spot for a few days.  Hitch up trailer move to another spot for another few days....ya, doing that until the middle of August.  But I won't think about those middle weeks.  I shall concentrate how fortunate we are to get camping spots for the beginning of summer and end of summer. 

Ya.

It took at least 10 and a half months off my lifespan....I just know it.  I'm sitting here at work, exhausted.

I think we may need to look further afield for camping spots in the future....maybe....possibly.....well, OK, probably not.  We love Waskesiu too much, I'm thinking, to do anything as rash as going elsewhere.

So, being as tired as I am, I figured I'd blog on this thing this afternoon during my "coffee break" because I know I'll just crash when I get home tonight....well, after our Maundy Thursday Communion service, at least.  And, of course, I wanted to let you all know we were fairly successful in achieving our camping spot goal!

Tomorrow we shall think about more serious matters such as sacrifice and love and grief and expectation and hope.....the things of Easter .

Blessings on your evening....

No comments: