Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ready....

set.....GO!!!!

It's nerve wracking!

Waiting for Thursday morning at 7 a.m.

Along with thousands of other suckers, I'll be up and waiting to attempt to get a camping spot at the Waskesiu trailer park via the Internet!

That's not so bad.

Husband is also attempting to do this thing on my laptop. He doesn't type....oh my.

So, I shall try the desk top and he will try the laptop....it will be a dance of sorts.  He will try for some particular dates and I shall try for other particular dates.

We'll see how it all shakes down.  It just might be groovy, man.

It gets dicey when they are ALL reservable sites though.  So, if you don't reserve a site on Thursday morning at 7 AM, you're hooped...no camping, no vacation, no nothing.

I suppose if worse came to worse, we could avail ourselves at the Narrows campground...without the amenities of running water and nice showers....you know, like the 'good ole' days':)

Nite all.....

No comments: