Monday, May 14, 2012

My sunny flowers....

By now, if you haven't yet figured it out, I love flowers.

Roses are my numero uno...but I think daisies are pretty close to the top.  They were my flower of choice on my wedding day...some( almost) 44 years ago.

The managers and boss at our work place bought us flowers for Administrative Assistants day a few weeks back.  Here is how they looked, sitting prettily in a sun-filled window sill.  Beauty....






Light really does make all the difference when attempting to capture the subtleties of a white flower.  I could look at these for hours and hours and hours....

I liked my other flower too...









In this one there was an 'almost' ballerina face plant!

Both flowers are beautiful.

Both flowers are gifts.

What more could a person ask for.

Sleep well....the retirement is T minus 32  and counting.....not sure what the T stands for but it sounds good when they blast the space crafts off into space!  Thought I'd use it too...kind of like I'm being blasted off into another world:)

No comments: