Friday, September 14, 2012

Settling in...

I'm finding it difficult to settle into some/any kind of routine now that our three month long vacation has ended and I find myself a retired soul with no job to go to.  Doesn't that sound wimpy?! 

But really.  I'm trying to find my way around.  I shouldn't get discouraged.  I have whatever is left of my life to figure it all out.  I'm sure by then, I will have found some kind of routine!

But the vacation....oh, my....the vacation.  It was wonderful.  It just went on and on and on and on....

Perhaps that's why I'm finding it difficult to readjust myself into something totally new.  So, I will work on this part of my life.  I want it to be different...more alive...more full (note: not more busy but full). I want to find things out about life and God and people and animals and a whole lot more.  My mind seems to be off in so many directions, I can't focus on any one thing.

As the saying goes..."so much to do...so little time".

I did find time to use my beautiful retirement gift while at Waskesiu.....I call it "The Big Shot"...my Canon T3i.

Too many pictures to show you but I shall give you a little taste of a few here. Click on the first one and then you can scroll through with a bit more close-up feel.


















Guess that's all for one night.

Soooooo many pictures to sort!!!  Soooo much to learn about this new Big Shot!

Oh, and all of my former co-workers out there....thanks....thanks again! 

No comments: