Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm leaving....

but not on a jet plane...and I know when I'll be back again....and I really don't hate to go.

Husband and I will be leaving (by car) with our friends early tomorrow morning.  We're heading off to the mountains in Canmore, Alberta for an "Alive" conference.  Should be good!

I am, of course, hoping for sunshine out there to get some photos of those lovely mountains, but this time of the year it's like hoping to grow wings.  I just don't think it's going to happen...not that I'm negative nellie or anything but the last three trips out west (in the last dozen years) we have had to come home in a blizzard...hence, I'm not my usual positive self in this regard.:)

I will offer a couple of my photos for the silent auction we will have...just hope it pays for the frames:)

I made it through another "grocery day" with husband today.  I thought that was worth noting.

Now, the next biggest hurdle for the day will be for both of us to remember his eye doctor's appointment at 3PM....last week we both forgot :(  I put the reminder every hour on the hour so if we forget this time, it will be "string-on-the-finger" time...if either of us remember what the string is for....ho hum.....

Now, it's laundry time...and packing for the big three-day trip...heeheehee....

Matt took this picture a few years ago when he was in Canmore.  If I should be so lucky to get a clear day...

No comments: