Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Not sure which is most exciting...

Being able to blow through half a box of tissue in one day....or knowing our family will be together in a few short weeks...I think the latter...although the former was quite a sight!!!

Before that, I must decorate a bit, clean a whole lot, put up the tree, make my holiday apple muffins....all the while getting rid of this nasty head cold.

There is something about anticipation though, right?  It's half the fun...with everything.  Kids coming home, Christmas, vacations, births, birthdays, concerts, buying your first car....lots of anticipating!

So, while I implode with this head cold, I shall anticipate the day when I may sleep well again:)

These are what I anticipate seeing....family, Christmas tree and spring...it's never too early to think spring!





Nite all....

No comments: