Friday, February 8, 2008

It's shakin' down....

...to be one of THOSE weeks. People are ill with flu, colds and pneumonia. Others are having major surgery.....or not, some are traveling around the globe, some are depressed and angry and agitated while still others are experiencing the pain of a death....not to mention some experiencing relationship and marriage frustrations . And those are people that I know! I know there are the lists of the people YOU know too.

I've been working mornings this week and staying home in the afternoons to rest my body. I must say, I believe that was the best possible medicine I could have prescribed. The shingles are beginning to run their course quite well, beginning to dry up and pain is slowly decreasing daily. There are times when we make decisions for ourselves that are just plain good ones. I'm not only beginning to feel better but I have had some good discussions with God lately....you know, about the people in the first paragraph. So in light of the first paragraph, the week has been heavy.

I believe the celebration our church will enter into on Sunday with a potluck dinner and all, will shake down to be the icing on a pretty disastrous cake! Oh, ya..........

No comments: