Monday, September 3, 2007

And they're off..........

Three guys in a white truck. Off to Winnipeg. Broken-down van awaits the surgeon's knife tomorrow..............and all shall await the dollar value of the surgery.

One fellow will stay in residence at Providence College and therefore, had to take with him the "necessities" of life. Watching the transfer of belongings from van to truck I found quite amusing.

Articles that were carefully packed into the back of the truck were guitars, speakers, amps, various electrical "things", green garbage bags with clothes and bedding, boxes and boxes of books, bike, suitcases filled with I'm not sure what, and backpacks also filled with I'm not sure what. There must have been food there somewhere too, I'd bet my left-over banana cream pie on it.

Girls have different priorities regarding what and how they pack. At least I know their clothes wouldn't be in green garbage bags!

Enjoy those classes fellows. God is ready to challenge you.

No comments: