Monday, November 12, 2007

Whirlwind.

Wow. I'm not used to being with young folks like I used to be. Four days with a teenager keeps me going........and going..........and going.

From movie marathons, to shopping, to a candle light supper of rye toast, fruit and cheese, to breakfast at Smitty's, to checking out make-up colors, to going to church, to listening to her play her flute "Beatles" numbers, to walking to Shananigan's for London fogs and cheese cake, to taking in "Fred Claus" at the local movie theatre...............I think we're both ready for a good sleep.

I am anyway.

Back to Regina she went. Now, of course, I am missing her and most likely won't see her again until Christmas. Think I'll start getting extra sleep NOW, before Christmas comes. Yes, that's a good idea.

It was so very good to have her here. What a blessing our dear Brittney is to us.

Lord willing, we shall get to see how her life unfolds. It's working up to a fine one.

No comments: