Thursday, January 17, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrr.....

I'm cold.

Tonight we're hitting the old -30C plus a wind chill making it -42C.

So, after I post this, I think I'll make me a spot o' tea, read a chapter from my Christmas gift book and think on things.

The tea is to keep my body from freezing up.

The book is to keep my brain from freezing up.

All in all, it speaks of a good evening.

Be prepared for the old cold feet tonight, Dear. Or maybe I'll bring the hot water bottle to warm the bed covers first.

Keep warm all you Reginians and Winnipegonians.....it will be as cold down where you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Fond Du Lac we hit -45 degrees and that was before calculating the 25km wind chill. The great thing about temperatures that cold is when -25 comes around again it feels practically topical.

-Clinton