Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Talk about confusing.

Today I made a point of just relaxing.....sans mega headache!

I plunked down in front of ye old TV and there on TCM was "Mutiny on the Bounty" black and white 1935 version. I fell asleep. Woke up got a drink and plopped down on the couch again. I fell asleep. Woke up again.

It was "Mutiny on the Bounty" alright but I woke up to the movie in color. Same show and now it was color. Was I dreaming? I DID consume quite a bit of Advil, etc. yesterday and today I was very fuzzy..........so unlike me.;-)

It took a while to figure out that yes, TCM actually DID present 2 back-to-back versions of this movie with the wretched cad, Captain Blye (Charles Laughton - 1935; Trevor Howard - 1962) and his mutinous ever-so-cute First Mate, Fletcher Christian (Clark Gable - 1935; Marlon Brando - 1962).

But I decided that it didn't really matter which version it was....either way, the First Mate was pretty hunky......mutinous, but hunky. I wasn't fuzzy about that point. ;-)

I think I must have recuperated quite well.

....but that barometric pressure keeps falling and the twinges in this old head continue on.

No comments: