Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm not going to be sick...I'm not going to be sick...

As Dorothy did, I clicked my red shoes together....but it doesn't seem to be taking me anywhere but the sick bed.

I didn't order this. My lungs feel like they're being turned inside out.

Maybe by tomorrow, I'll be feeling fine....feeling fine.....feeling fine.......click, click, click.

So, whether I'm sick or well, tomorrow will be a new day. Yes it will.

And God will be a part of it.

Oh, I CAN'T be sick tomorrow either. It's Relay for Life Chili Bistro. Shoot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I sure hope this just sort of passes you and that you feel better soon. You don't seem to have much luck, if it's not a migraine it's something else. You need to get some sleep. If that means missing a couple of days of work so be it, better that than you allowing your body to become more run down and then end up missing a week. Get better. I'll be thinking of you, Love Shannon

Sharon Kent said...

I've already missed 6 days!!! in the past few weeks.

Thank the Lord for sick leave.

Right now, I feel sicker than 20 socks full of cats.

Anonymous said...

Worried about you - what can we do to get you feeling better??? We missed you today at the chili bistro - tell Ken the puffed wheat squares were awesome (I had 2)!!

Look after yourself Sharon - we miss you and want you back healthy and happy. deb w