Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm dependent.

Out from the bush comes our son. Seems like these two sons (one an in-law, but our son, nontheless),in our family kind of appear and then disappear.

One flies farther north than I care to think about for three weeks to work and comes back for three weeks.

One flies/drives into bush country hither and yon and who knows where for a few weeks, more or less, and then appears again out of nowhere for a day or two, before disappearing again.

It's one of those seasons of life for our family, I suppose.....not only for the two leaving, but for those of us left behind - to pray for them, for their safety and their provision.

I depend on God to safely keep them.

At least the one who flies north has a phone and email to communicate.

The tree planting son has a phone that does........oops....does not.....oh good, does......dang, does not.......have cell phone coverage......depending.........now you hear him......now you don't.....kind of thing.

Ya. I'm totally dependent.

On God.....good thing I don't need cell phone coverage to talk to Him!!

No comments: