Friday, August 1, 2008

It's late...

Heading off to bed after a long day. Work followed by a visit to Auntie in hospital to find she will be moving to Mont St. Joseph's next Thursday afternoon, home to eat a bite, relax, friends drop in for visit, shower, and catch up on here.

Oh, and a good friend took me out to lunch today too. That was nice.

Holidays made me oh so much more appreciative of crows. Yes, I said CROWS. Those flying, squawking, noisy, brilliant, beautiful birds. I can't tell you how fascinating I find them....not to mention annoyingly loud.

When I have more time, I'll tell you some vacation stories....but tonight, I'm simply too tired.

The stories will include, fish hooks, awnings, rain, birds and various animals....and that will include husband.;-)

Thanks God, for allowing me to finish this work week without falling asleep at my desk.

'nite all.............

No comments: