Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sunsets...























Waskesiu is famous for it's sunsets. I had a great deal to work with, that's for sure. (click on pic for full screen)


The colors are indescribable and my mind often wanders to those moments where I took picture after picture to try and capture the perfect colors of sky and water. It was like a kazilion diamonds surrounding the sailboat with a smokey haze drifting in the background.

The other picture was simply of cloud formations and the colors of water and sky all blending into one another, shades of gold and blue and pink.

The Master was in his creative mode those evenings....I simply took advantage of those gifts.

3 comments:

Shauna Bennett said...

LOVE the sailboat one. Doesn't even seem real! You should print these and have them framed.

Sharon Kent said...

I like that one too, Shauna. I have been thinking I may just do that...have them framed.

Pictures can never do God's perfection justice, but it's really all we have to capture it.

Thanks for your encouragement too.:-)

Linea said...

I agree with Shauna about the sailboat one - worth framing!