Monday, September 1, 2008

Fish...and other things...





Sometimes I caught some pretty good sized Jacks, sometimes husband caught other things....like his finger.
The hook was buried into his finger and had to be pushed through to the other side, then the barb needed to filed off and pushed back through from whence it came! I figured a picture was in order as I wanted to show everyone what a macho brave fellow I've been married to for 40 years.
Other times, poor husband had to dislodge MY hook from various things like the net and pictured above, from the anchor rope.
He took it all in stride...............mostly.:-( I figured I'd get a shot of his back end here as I wasn't sure what I'd get at this point if I was to take one of his face. I figured this shot was pretty safe.;-)
Vacations can be so much fun!
Oh, and even though it's September, I'll continue on with a few more vacation stories.

No comments: