Thursday, September 18, 2008

Missing in action...



Ya. That's me the past few days. Missing....everything. People. Pastor's last council meeting. Pastor's last congregational meeting. Visiting my poor aunt. Work. Being outside enjoying the lovely sunsets.

Being sick is no fun:-(

So, I shall depend on the high-powered, super-duper antibiotic. Although it has it's definite draw-backs, to be sure. Not sure if I can keep on with it. It most likely is healing up the infection in my nether-regions of Kidney Land, etc. but in the other nether-regions it isn't doing so well. Bummer.....so to speak.

But sometimes when we think we have all the time in the world to pray for people and circumstances, especially when we're lying there doing absolutely nothing, our sickness takes hold of us, body, mind and spirit. I suppose that must be one of the reasons we pray for those who are sick....because when you're sick, you sure don't feel up to praying for yourself.

That's my way o' thinkin'...........

Hope you all are well.

1 comment:

Linea said...

Praying for you, Sharon.