Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Reds....





The color red has such depth. I think I like it because it reminds me of a special holiday that comes once a year and will come again in about three months from now.....(I didn't want to say "Christmas" for fear it may scare a few of you off).
So, ya, red is a very good color in my books.
Some of the trees are only beginning to turn to those lovely shades while others are on full red display. The apple was as red as it was going to get on our tree, so we plucked it and this evening, there will be pie making happening in our house so husband can take a home-grown apple pie on his hunting trip.
I don't think wanting a piece of that pie so bad it will make me want to go hunting though.
I'll stay put and enjoy the reds of autumn before they're covered in the whites of winter.

No comments: