Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A little mid-winter respite.








(click on pics)


It's been good. Those plus temperatures have put people in a better frame of mind, I think.


A week from this Sunday we'll be into February.


See. I do wish winter away, as I've posted before.


I post these pictures today just so we can appreciate January's beauty....well, as good as I can present it.


But the pictures above, taken on very cold January days will be refreshing to see come mid-July.


As an aside, just so you know, I'm at home and have been coughing and hacking and spewing up all manner of grizzly fare.


We have a Branch Meeting tomorrow at work. Don't know if I should be on display like that (like I was yesterday). The 75 or so folks that have come to hear what will be presented, most likely won't appreciate me emptying my lungs above the din.


The antibiotics should kick in soon, I'm hoping. Until then, enjoy winter and thank God with me that we live in a land where we have heat and food and no bombs falling.


ta ta.........


No comments: