Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another day...

So, today we're off to have lunch at the mall and do a bit of "looking" around. We're planning for an early supper of waffles and various berries and whipped cream!!! (Last night she had homemade chicken pie with mashed spuds, yams and banana cream or flapper pie. I just sit and wonder why I'm gaining weight)............Oh, back to today......and then we gals will go to the show while husband watches his hockey game.

Perhaps we'll get a chance to have another game of Yahtzee.

How one gets 5 Yahtzees in one game is beyond me......just ask Shannon.

One nice thing about Shannon and Todd's place....we open the bedroom window at night in February! Otherwise....she's hotter than Hades.....

It's good to once again hear the strains of popular music blaring from Brittney's room as she gets ready for the day......and hear Shannon's voice while I'm typing......it is good to be with ones children, if even for a short time. It rejuvenates me!

I hope the Lord's blessings will fall on you today as you go about your "weekend stuff".

No comments: