Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weeks ahead....



I'd like to sit for just a bit


And watch the clouds roll by


And then I'd like to sit some more


And gaze up high


Imagining I'm an eagle....or a fly.

That doesn't rhyme much, I know. But it gives you an indication of what my life will consist of for the next 5-6 weeks. Ya. Ambitionless. Tired out. Exhausted.


Trailer packed.


Suitcase packed.

Truck packed.


I'm sure we'll be back and forth many times but we shall take advantage of these upcoming weeks of sun and water and bugs and being outside.

And I've got this blasted toothache....we'll see about it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Have a great holiday. Be there on July 5th if you can-- Marc's last Sun & I lead for the last time. Great pic of Olivia on the last post by the way.