Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm a mixed bag.....


Of emotions that is...:-)
Some days it would be nice to be like the little fellow above.
Just hiding my beak under my wing...if I had one...and sleep the day away, all curled up, safe and comfortable.
I get uneasy when I don't have control over my life or the lives of my family members. But these are the times, as I have learned many times before, that I learn the most. Those times when I need to let God do the leading and not me and my false motives and desires and hopes and dreams. They are all good but more likely they aren't what is best for me and those I love.
So, I'm hunkering my beak down into my wing for a while and just letting God do his thing.
Why should I worry about a son having Typhoid fever when there is God to help him through it!

1 comment:

Linea said...

Typhoid is a pretty exhausting illness to have. He needs to get the proper medications and I'm sure he can. The risks of eating food in such countries, I'm afraid. Some foods like ice cream are better avoided.